Licensed pros have always been on top of animal removal in GTA through the years. Here’s why.
You come home from work. When you enter the house, you are struck by this odor. Boy, it stinks! The odor smells familiar. Skunk! It gets stronger near the basement door. You have several choices:
1) Do nothing and try to live with it (Not even a choice really).
2) Open the basement door and go down to try to catch it (and live with what happens next).
3) Call a government licensed wildlife removal service (example: an animal removal in GTA).
It is dusk. You are sitting in a chair near the fireplace. Suddenly you hear squeaking and some fluttering coming from the chimney. More rustling, then quiet. Bats are using your chimney as a place to sleep during the day. What if they fall into the house? You have to decide:
1) Shut off your chimney and not use your fireplace (not a favorable choice).
2) Climb on the roof and try to remove them (risky on so many levels)
3) Make an appointment with a local wildlife removal service (offering quick response and reasonable rates).
Animals and humans share the same environment. It is up to us humans to make sure we treat animals has humanly as possible when conflicts occur. Let wildlife experts do the removal when needed. There are plenty of animal removal in GTA that are happy enough to educate you on the types of services wildlife removal experts offer for both commercial and residential needs. They are trained to meet your animal removal situation as well as considering the safety of the animal. Don’t try to do the removal yourself. Call the experts.